ULBA METALLURGICAL PLANT JSCOne of the worldwide recognized producers of Uranium, Beryllium, Tantalum and Niobium products. The company is incorporated into the National Atomic Company “Kazatomprom” To the future with us!
Working with us means:
Working at UMP JSC is your confidence in the future and career opportunity at one of the fast-developing Kazakhstani companies.
- Participate in implementation of breakthrough projects;
- Feel support of friends and colleagues;
- Continuously improve your qualification;
- Be fairly compensated for labor;
- Have carrier opportunities.
Policy of UMP JSC Management of in the field of (quality, ecology, occupational health and safety) management.
- Maintain an open and honest dialogue with employees and their representatives:
- Respect each employee’s rights and freedoms;
- Ensure the safety of life and health;
- Improve working conditions, recognizing the priority of life and health of employees, environmental conditions over the results of production activities;
- Support the participation of each employee in occupational and environmental safety matters;
- Ensure professional development;
- Support each employee in creativity and initiatives for improvement;
- Contribute to the growth of employees’ welfare due to better performance.
We consider the personnel as our main value. Leadership of all management levels is a necessary component in implementation of occupational safety programs. A high level of social responsibility allows the management to expect reciprocity from the personnel. Any violations of labor discipline and legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan by employees are considered as disrespect to the Management, colleagues and Society as a whole. Alcoholism, drug addiction, theft, and corruption are considered unacceptable behavior.
In accordance with the provisions of the Collective Labor Agreement in excess of the rights, privileges and guarantees as per Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, UMP JSC has additionally assumed the liabilities to provide employees and former (retired) employees of UMP JSC with the following:
- protection and family support (attendance of Ulbinochka LLP nursery school for children on preferential terms, 1 paid day for certain family occasions; additional social support to women at giving birth and on maternity leave, aid to families with disabled children, etc.);
- solving housing problems (allocation of funds to improve housing conditions in accordance with the established procedure);
- delivery of employees by company transport;
- partial compensation for summer holidays, additional vacations;
- preferential medical care for employees;
- congratulations, incentives, bonuses for employees;
- information interaction between employees and management;
- care for former (retired) employees;
- support on age retirement;
- assistance to the family of an employee or former (retired) employee in the event of death;
- trade union protection;
- other additional social aspects.
Training and development with UMP JSC
One of UMP JSC goals is to ensure stable success of the Company through improving the efficiency of employees' activities by forming, developing and maintaining the necessary level of employees' qualification that meets the Company needs, taking into account current strategic development requirements and prospects.
Educational activities in the Company can be implemented by dividing them into various education related categories:
1) mandatory training and development programs;
2) professional training;
3) developing a pool of talent and successors;
4) learning of languages;
5) online training;
6) education for students based on grants provided (individuals without employment relationship with the Company (if any);
7) internship (if available).
UMP JSC Social Policy cannot be considered without development of corporate culture, promotion of commitment to the company among its employees. This goal is implemented in various ways:
- social events within UMP JSC and National nuclear company "Kazatomprom" (Metallurgist Day, Plant’s Day, Spartakiada Games of NAC "Kazatomprom" and etc.);
- Youth Association establishment and development;
- other events (holiday concerts, KVN, theatrical performances, events for children and veterans).
Hr-recruiting module – a digital platform for UMP JSC job openings search – was designed for automation and transparency of sourcing and recruitment processes at UMP JSC.
The process of search for jobs is online, application processing and feedback can be tracked.
Hr-recruiting platform was designed to:
- Enhance transparency of selection of the personnel at UMP JSC;
- Support to the company HR brand;
- Enhance quality of selection.
|Job opportunities||Selection results|